Sunday Morning Services
8:15 am and 10:45 am
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Pastor Brook’s sermon on September 20th got me thinking! He shared about the laborers in the vineyard. Some come and work in the morning while others work at the end of the day. The work we are called to do is to share the Gospel, its simple message of love that Christ has for us.
This month, I want to be bold in sharing the Gospel. I encourage you to reach out to the person working in the grocery store or the one behind the counter of a convenient mart. Ask them how they are doing and buy them their favorite candy bar. When they ask you why you are doing this, just share because Jesus loves us!
Some things to mark on the calendar...
- Junior high youth group will be on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month at 6:00 pm.
- Senior High Youth Group will be on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 6:00 pm.
- Hand Bells is starting back up again. Every Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
Check out the many different ministry outlets that St. James has going on too!
- Women’s Bible study on Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm.
- Quilting meets at 9:00 am on Tuesday mornings.
- Men’s Bible study is on Monday mornings at 8:30 am.
If you ever want to drink some coffee, play some guitar, play some cribbage, or just connect, let me know. I would love to meet up! I am praying for our church, our members, and our community.